Wednesday 14 April 2010

And the winner is...

I'd like to thank my parents, my wife, my kids, my agent, my fans...

KnowledgeSmart has been nominated for an award at this year's SWBE Awards, organised in partnership with Constructing Excellence. Here's a bit more background: http://www.buildsw.org.uk/awards.

There are 9 categories. We've been shortlisted down to the final 3 in the 'Leadership and People Development' category. They're looking for a company that 'clearly defines improvements resulting from leadership and training interventions... entries should show respect and win respect from the workforce and the community through workforce development, skills and training, benchmarking, equality and diversity... and improvements to the working environment.'

The awards dinner is in Bristol in June. We're shortlisted alongside two much larger organisations, in Bath & North East Somerset Council and Wilmott Dixon Construction. However, it's not the winning, darlings, it's being recognised for ones art, right? :)

Will keep you posted of the outcome...now where did I put my dress shoes...?

R

No comments:

Post a Comment